What is Sammys Ministries?
- In the year 2000, Pennie Bixler started a bible study in her home. It quickly grew and moved to Harvestime church in Eau Claire, WI. Since then five other locations have opened up in Wisconsin and one in North Dakota.
- Initially Sammys stood for SAHMmies (Stay at Home Mommies ministry). Then a few years later it was switched to SAMMYS (Strength Among Moms Ministry). In 2017 we felt lead to include all women in our mission so we changed the acronym to Strength Among Many Ministry.
- Sammys invites you to refuel your heart with genuine friendships and your soul with scriptural teachings.
- We are a non-profit group whose curriculum is available to purchase. The content is relevant to all women in all seasons of life.
- The sales of all our materials and merchandise go back into funding the writing of our curriculum, leadership training for our directors and small group leaders, starting up of new locations and growing our current locations to reach more women.
- Sammys is a great place for women of all ages, backgrounds and denominations to get to know each other and move into a deeper relationship with Christ! If you are interested in joining an existing group, our current groups are listed in the LOCATIONS tab.
If there is not a group in your area, perhaps you might consider bringing this need to the attention of your local community. We are always looking for directors to lead new groups!